Saturday, February 23, 2013

Spoon shortage in Michel Delving

 Crafters are out in force to take advantage of the XP that can be had. The demand for spoons has rocketed forcing one resourceful crafter (Moonwen) to resort to using her club instead. Could this lead to some interesting new flavours, Blueberry and Orc Brain Muffins anyone? No perhaps not.















Floribunda visited her favourite crafting spot in Waymeet to brew up some Red Tea. She still can't find her teapot but she did find a spoon.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hey.... I know that campfire in Waymeet.
    I don't relish the U10's plan to decrease crafting XP, but I look forward to the change of ovens doubling as campfires for making trail food. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that my crafting alts feel they are progressing in the game, I hope the decrease is not too large.

    ReplyDelete